By: Janel – A Mom’s Take
Posted on: August 11, 2016
Love it? Share it!
A fun aspect of this recipe is that you can totally adapt these waffle tacos to your own personal liking. Some other tasty toppings include tomatoes, peppers, onions, turkey sausage. But let's be honest, the best part of these Breakfast Tacos is definitely Van's 8 Whole Grains Multigrain Waffles.
Made from a combination of whole wheat, oats, barley, brown rice, rye, quinoa, amaranth, and millet, Van's 8 Whole Grains Multigrain Waffles offer the perfect, hearty way to start your day. Talk about a delicious and wholesome breakfast option I can feel good about feeding my kids!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Van’s Foods. All opinions are my own.
Ingredients4 8WG Multigrain Waffles, 3 Eggs, 1/8 cup Low-fat Milk, Turkey Bacon, Salsa, Low-fat Mozzarella Cheese,
1. Pop your 8 Whole Grain Multigrain Van's Waffles in the microwave for 40 seconds.
2. While your waffles are cooking/cooling, make your scrambled eggs. Combine eggs and milk in a saucepan and stir until desired consistency.
3. Cook your turkey bacon in a separate frying pan.
4. Hold your waffle like a taco and layer with eggs, turkey bacon, cheese, and salsa.
5. If desired, pin your breakfast taco in place with a toothpick to keep the taco shape.